Side length / Diameter
This is a placeholder tab content. It is important to have the necessary information in the block, but at this stage, it is just a placeholder to help you visualise how the content is displayed. Feel free to edit this with your actual content.
Legend of markings:
– standard grooved bottom with holes – universal bottom for use on hard and soft ground.
– grooved bottom with more openings – bottom with more openings increasing drainage.
– bottom with mesh – the mesh provides greater drainage and air flow.
– flat bottom with low feet and holes – bottom used in agrotextile farming.
– flat bottom with high feet and holes – high feet allow hydroponic farming.
– hole for 2.5cm wide label.
– hole for 3cm wide label.
– hole for 4cm wide label.
– side openings on the entire wall – thanks to these openings, the plant takes up the ingredients from the surrounding soil.
– possibility to order side openings with larger orders – additional holes increase drainage.
– folded edge for lifting the flowerpot – a convenient handle helping carrying large flower pots.
– one enlarged step stiffening the flower pot.
– double step wall stiffening the pot.
– higher single step stiffening the pot.
– the flowerpot fits the tray offered by DonKwiat.
– fits into a thermoformed tray from other manufacturers.
We offer additional services such as special colours of pots, prints and barcode labeling.